The programmable real-time wireless data transmitter.
Tranzova is an automated real-time data communication system that allows transmitting the data collected from remote sensors to the monitoring station over an encrypted secure communication channel for real-time analysis. Data can be viewed and analyzed using the Tranzova HUB web application.
Tranzova Wireless Gateway
OurGSM based data acquisition gateways enables you to connect sensors and detectors from any remote location.The Tranzova Wireless Gateway has flexible I/O options including:
- Digital I/O
- Analog Inputs monitor
- Control equipment’s like Gas Detectors, Energy Meters, Generators, Water Pumps etc.
Implemented a custom RS-232 interface protocol to retrieve and transmit continuous gas measurements using a multigas detector. Battery operated for easy relocation. Helped in identifying the effects of ambient conditions on gas emissions.
VOC Detector at Gas Station
Interface: MODBUS RTU/RS-485
Integrated with a VOC detector for realtime monitoring of VOC emission and gas stations. Used to link high gas emission instances to any specific event at the gas station.
Interface: MODBUS RTU
Energy monitoring using submeters to track energy consumption for individual power units.
Direct Integration with Gas sensors
Integrated to a Methane sensor to develop a continuous methane monitoring system. A custom windows application developed to configure the detector. Battery operated for easy relocation.
- Mechanical Specifications
- Board Specifications
- Power Specifications
- Connectivity And Connectors
- Ambient Conditions
- Dimensions: 8.25"H 4.72 "W 4.72"D
- Weight (battery pack included): 2.3 Kg
- Material: Stainless Steel 316 and HE-30
- Microcontroller: Cortex M4
- Operating frequency: 16 MHz
- Power requirement: 85mA - 1 @ 2.4V
- Operating voltage: 2.2V – 3.6V
- Temperature range: -10 to +50 Degree Celsius
- Number of I/O: 2 Nos RS-232, (optional RS-485)
- Battery: NiMH, 9500mAh, Rechargeable
- Charger: DC 12V/5W, 0.85A-17hr
- Max rated power usage: 2.4 W
- Data transmission: GPRS
- SIM: GSM
- Software updates: Serial/ Over the air
- GSM: Quad-band (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz)
- Connectors: Circular IP-68 Serial Connectors
- GSM: Quad Band type (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900)
- Antenna connectors: MMCX connector
- Material : ABS
- Connector : Circular IP-68 serial connector
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Ingress Protection
Its features include Easy Relocation, Secure data transmission, Flexible Power options – Battery or DC power, No transmission lines to be cut or broken, Lower cost compared to leased lines, Location identifiers, Configurable reading interval. Smart, reliable, efficient and cost-effective Reduction of travel and labor costs.
Uninterrupted data transmission at regular intervals for real time monitoring.
Ease of use
Ease of use in remote areas where it is not practical or possible to use wire or coaxial cables
Functional over a wide range of operating conditions
Custom Enclosures for varied operating Environments.
- 16-bit micro controller
- Two RS232 I/O ports
- Custom Programmable
- Standalone windows UI
- Rechargeable battery powered
- Secure data transmission
- IP 67 Ingress Protection.
- Ease of use in remote area: wireless
- Faster deployment
- Easy relocation
- Wide operating ranges
- Reduction of travel and labor cost
- No transmission lines to be cut or broken